Use of the website is provided by GEDY subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- By using this website, you are accepting the terms and conditions. They are effective from your first visit.
- GEDY may change these terms and conditions from time to time; your use of the website indicates your acceptance of the terms and conditions at the time of use.
- GEDY reserves the right to change the content of the website at any time.
- GEDY has taken all possible precautions to make sure the content of this website is accurate and legally correct at the time of appearance. If you are in view that the content of any of our pages is inaccurate please contact us, email email@example.com.
- GEDY accepts no liability for loss or damage, including personal injury, resulting from use of this website. GEDY makes all reasonable efforts to make sure malware or viruses are not transmitted from this website, however this cannot be guaranteed. We recommend that you safeguard your IT equipment before downloading information and files. GEDY will not accept liability for damage caused by viruses in any circumstances.
- When we provide links to other websites it does not mean that we approve of or endorse the views and information contained in the website. We accept no liability for damage caused by malware or viruses on websites that we have linked to.
- Please request permission before using our logos or other branded material. We reserve the right to require our logo to be removed from websites or printed material if it is not in our interests.
- Our downloadable documents, brochures and web pages are provided for your use. You may copy or print the information for private purpose including teaching. You may not amend the content or use it for commercial purposes without GEDY’ written consent.
- Images and photos used on this website are the property of GEDY or other Copyright owners. The may not be reproduced or used without GEDY’ or the copyright owner’s written consent.
Although GEDY takes utmost care to process the donation as per the instruction given by our donors, but incase of an unlikely situation of erroneous donations, of if the donor would like to cance the donation, S/he should write to firstname.lastname@example.org for the cancellation and refund of the donation along with following:
• Proof of the deduction of the donation amount.
• Receipt, if issued by GEDY
The donor should contatc with above details within 2 working days from the date of donation. No request of refund will be entertained after that.
Note: “GEDY” should be read as “Grassroot Empowerment and Development by Youth”.